Are you currently lurking? Following our social media, looking at our website but still not taking the leap and registering your interest?
We understand that some people may be unsure if Matchmaking is for them. Think of this way, if you are looking for a new job, you register your interest with a highly successful recruitment agency to find you your dream job, what makes finding love any different?
We asked some of our existing why they signed up, perhaps you can identify with some of them.
- My children have all flown the nest and I’m rattling round this house on my own with no one to talk to.
- My friends are all in partnerships or married and I feel the gooseberry in their company.
- I work long hours at unsocial times and it’s hard to meet people.
- In my job it is not appropriate to be on online dating sites.
- All my mates are on online dating sites and there is a real bravado between us all pretending we are God’s gift to women. It’s not working for me and I know the chances of me meeting my future wife online are extremely slim.
- I married my career and now I have retired I have no one to talk to – no soulmate, no children, no grandchildren but plenty of money but nowhere to go and no one to go out with.
- I hate events like weddings when you have no ‘plus one’ to bring with you and everyone around you is celebrating love and romance.
- My biological clock is ticking and as I genuinely would love to be married and a mother it’s time I stopped dating wasters and am now taking positive action in employing a Matchmaker – it’s so much less stressful having someone do all the hunting!
- My worries seem bigger as I have no one to share them with or to tell when I am feeling happy about something.
- I was in a complete rut, spending all my time connecting to people on facebook but talking to no one.
- I had a great fear of online dating due to the stories of scams and meeting someone who said they were single but who are actually married. This service makes me feel safe as I know they have interviewed everyone and they are who they say they are.
- I love dining and going to the theatre but not a lot of fun on your own, so I decided it’s time to do something about it.